Here are the registration dates and relevant information and links for the winter schedule for the adult education centres:
Place Cartier – Register as soon as possible!
Space is limited and many course are already full. Here are some useful links:
Go to this link to find out more about the registration process at Place Cartier 2020
To apply online open this link to the LBPSB Online Registrations Forms
These links will take you to the Place Cartier website and a summary of programs offered:
- Exclusive Student Services at Place Cartier
- CEGEP and University Readiness
- Career Program Readiness
- High School Diploma
- Special Needs Programs
Sources Adult Education Centre – Register as soon as possible!
Cost of registration is $25. Students must call ahead for an appointment on 514-798-8798. To register, they must bring proof of permanent residency or citizenship, birth certificate, and healthcare card.
Please note: There are not many students registered for the winter semester. There is a chance that not all of the classes will run.
Links to programs :
- General Building Maintenance – Course starts Jan 18th
- Hygiene and Sanitation in Health Care Facilities – Course starts Jan 12th
- Interior Decorating and Visual Display – Course starts Jan 11th
- Residential and Commercial Drafting – Course starts Jan 11th
- Language Classes – Classes start Jan 11th