The West Island Community Resource Centre (CRC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving individual and collective well-being in the West Island. It provides an information and referral service for people living in the West Island.
The CRC provides many services including:
- An information and referral service that helps to connect West Islanders to the programs and services available in the West Island Community Sector. Offered by phone, in person and online.
- Specialized referral program, CRC Mobile, for seniors and families.
- A no-fee legal clinic for West Island residents.
- Income tax clinics and referrals for West Island residents with low-incomes.
- Publication of specialized resource guides including our West Island Seniors Resource Guide.
- Information tools including on-line community calendars that promote events, fundraisers and support groups offered by West Island community organizations, and a monthly newsletter that highlights the community sector news.
To find out more about the CRC, click on the links above or visit their website https://crcinfo.ca/west-island-community-resource-centre/#programs