LU looks for online resources that you can use in your tutoring session. We try to find resources that are suitable for our learners.
Click on the link to find a list of resources that you can use to teach/learn in each of the categories.
- Language skills – basic skills like reading, writing, speaking and listening in English
- Literacy skills for life – literacy skills for managing your finances, understanding numbers, staying healthy, developing digital skills, supporting your child’s literacy and for the workplace.
- Learner goals – developing the knowledge and literacy skills to achieve your goals
- Puzzles and games – fun activities to do to celebrate literacy
- Community resources – links to services and support available in the West Island
Don’t forget, if you want to borrow books or games from our resource centre at LU visit the online catalogue. You’ll find a link on our LU Library page.