Where am I now? What are my strengths? Where do I want to be moving forward? How can I get there?
In this session, we will think about:
- What goals are?
- Why setting goals can be helpful to a learner and to a tutor
- How to help a learner reflect on their goals – tools and guides
In the following session, we will develop these ideas further and think about:
- How to use a learners goal to suggest learning goals for your sessions
- Other ways you can support a learner achieve their goals – action plans, journals, check lists
- Look at tools to monitor progress towards a goal
Click on a box 1 below to get started: